WHEN DO WE COLLECT INFORMATION ABOUT YOU?
At times, we collect personal information in the normal course of providing services for our customers.
These services apply to our services in-store and online across Our Brands (together “Our Services”) and include:
• Loyalty programs, membership accounts or newsletter subscriptions
• Processing lay-by purchases
• Accepting customer orders
• Processing online purchases and payments
• Registering an online account
• Customer Service lines (including social media channels such as Facebook and Instagram)
• Processing payments
• Providing tailoring instructions
• Receiving prize application forms
• Accepting gift voucher payments
• Recording customer accident details
• Processing refunds
• Maintaining detailed information on our websites
• Any other time where you may supply personal information to us from time to time.
We also make use of “cookies” on our websites which may collect and store personal information. A cookie is a small software message sent to your web browser by our web server. Your browser stores the message in a file and the message is then sent back to our servers each time your browser requests a page from our servers.
We use Google Analytics Advertising Features to promote our Services. Google and other third parties collect data about traffic to this site via advertising cookies and identifiers. This enables us to display ads on other sites that are relevant to you, based on your previous visits to this site. If you would like to prevent your data from being used by Google Analytics, please visit: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
When you click on links and banners on our sites that take you to third-party websites, you will be subject to that third-party's privacy policies. While we support the protection of privacy on the internet, we cannot be held responsible for the actions of any third-party websites.
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
We may collect the following information from you:
• your name and contact details, such as your physical address, email address and phone number;
• your gender, birthdate and occupation;
• your purchase history;
• your company name (if applicable);
• the name of the domain from which you access the internet;
• the date and time you access our sites;
• the internet address of the website from which you linked directly to our sites;
• information about your shopping selections with us; and
• any other information you may provide to us from time to time.
WHY DO WE COLLECT THIS INFORMATION?
We use the information to customise and provide Our Services and plan product development so that we can provide you with relevant consumer information and notify you of products and special offers that may be of interest to you across Our Brands. We also collect this information so that we may provide value-added services and marketing and remarketing across Our Brands Related Entities and our promotional partners through our websites, social media channels or other marketing mediums.